- Is it possible to book from your website?
Certainly, this is the official site of the Lancaster Hotel.
The booking through our web site is completely secure and guaranteed: the Lancaster Hotel uses software with global certificate PCI DSS to manage the personal information of its guests with the best high security standards.
The system will send you an e-mail confirmation with every detail of your reservation and the hotel staff will be available for any possible questions or concerns.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Of course, at the Lancaster Hotel, breakfast is always included in the price!
- Do you have options for those with intolerances or special dietary needs?
We will be happy to meet any needs of guests with food allergies or those following special diets.
- Is Wi-Fi available? How much does it cost?
At the Lancaster Hotel is available a free high speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel: in the rooms and common areas.
- At what time is check in and check out?
Check-in is from 3 p.m. and check-out by 12 p.m.
- Is it possible to have the late check-out and early check-in?
Upon request, and subject to availability, the staff at the Lancaster Hotel will be pleased to meet the demands of free early check-in.
Upon request, and subject to availability, you can get late check-out for an extra fee.
- If arrived late at the hotel, will I find someone in reception?
Of course! The reception is open 24/7, to ensure at all times the necessary support.
- Can I store my luggage after check-out and collect them before leave town?
Of course! The staff will take care of your luggage until the time of departure. The service is complimentary
- Until when can I modify or cancel my booking for free?
Within 2 p.m. on the second day before the date of arrival, cancellations and changes are free of charge.
In case of particularly important fairs or events, the deadline for free cancellations or changes may be different.
In case of no-show or late cancellation, will be charged a penalty equal to at least the first night for each room booked.
In case of changes after the deadline, it could be an extra charge to the tariff adjustment.
In any case the deadline for cancellations and changes free of penalties is always specified in the booking confirmation e-mail.
- Can I bring my dog/cat?
NO pets. For special needs please contact us
- Is there a lift?
Of course! The hotel is equipped with an elevator, to comfortably reach all floors of the structure.
- Do I have to pay the tourist tax?
Like many Italian cities, Milan also applies a tourist tax, for those staying in 3-star hotels the tax is €4 per night per person
However, if you belong to the following categories, you will be exempt from paying it:
- Young people under 18;
- Young people up to the age of 30 who stay overnight in hostels, for the achievement of social, educational or cultural activities;
- Relatives or companions in Milan for reasons of hospitalization or hospitalization in health facilities present in the municipality or province;
- People undergoing hospitalization or hospitalization in the structures present in the municipality or province and their companions;
- Law enforcement personnel present in Milan for service reasons;
- Students up to the age of 26 enrolled in Milanese universities;
- Persons with disabilities and their carers;
- Provincial, regional and national Civil Protection volunteers;
- Belonging to voluntary associations in the event of disasters subject to notification by the Municipality of Milan.
To fill in the tourist tax exemption form, ask at reception. Our staff will be happy to help you.
- When do I have to pay?
Unless otherwise agreed, payment is at check-out.
If you have planned your departure during the night or very early in the morning, we suggest you settle the bill the evening before your departure, so as to facilitate and speed up check-out.
- Can I pay by credit card? With which payment methods can I pay?
You can pay with in cash or with any credit or debit card. We do not accept cheques.
We accept all the major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners.